Spiced Up Teas
These teas are delicious. Although, I am not a doctor, my research shows they are good for your body. Of course, as always, check with your doctor. We are all different and we react to certain foods and drinks differently. Otherwise, I know you are going to enjoy the taste and the way they make you feel.
Pat’s Spiced Up Tea
Great for tummy. This is Pat’s special recipe.
1 cup of hot water
Green Tea Bag (Your choice of brand)
1-2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
2 lemon slices
1 tbsp honey
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of ginger
Mix the ingredients and sip away!
Hot Ionix Tea
- 1 packet (or two scoops) of Ionix® Supreme
- 8 oz hot water
Mix Ionix Supreme with hot water, stir, and enjoy. Get information about Ionix Supreme.
Ginger Turmeric Tea
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- one lemon, juiced
- Boil 2- 3 cups of water.
- Remove pan from burner and add 1 teaspoon each of powdered Ginger and powdered Turmeric. Stir, cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, juice one lemon and split between the two cups.
- When the tea is ready, pour in both cups, and enjoy.